Sunday, February 4, 2018

Robin's Gratitude Post - 4 Feb 2018

1.  I am so thankful for my family because they help me when I am in need. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2.  Thank you for the food I have to eat because it nourishes my body and allows me to live.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

3.  I am grateful for the time I spent with my dad because it has created memories that will always be with me.   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

4.  Thank you for the time I've taken out to meditate because it allows me to be closer to God.   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

5.  Thank you for my pups and cat because they have brought so much love into my life.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

6.  I am so grateful for the eyes that I have to see with because it allows me to enjoy beautiful sights and be independent with ease.   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

7.  I am so grateful for the water I drink because it gives me the hydration I need for my organs to function and think properly.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

8.  Thank you for that awesome video from my friend Michelle because it lets me know that sometimes my encouragement to people really do make a huge difference. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

9.  Thank you for my wife because she has been by my side through thick and thin and has done so much for me.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

10.  Thank you for strength that allows me to keep going in life.    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment