Saturday, February 3, 2018

Robin's Gratitude Journal - 3 Feb 2018


1.  I am thankful for Paul pushing the Freedom Crusaders to complete a daily gratitude journal because it is one of the most powerful things we can do in our lives and business and it WILL help a lot of families!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2.  I am so grateful for the water I am able to drink on a daily basis and the water I am able to feed my pups because not only does it allow the proper function of our organs, I believe it is one of the keys to connecting with source and being more intuitive.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

3.  Thank you so much for technology that is allowing me to build my business, stay connected with my family, and get tasks completed much faster!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

4.  Thank you for allowing me another day on earth because it gives me more time to spend with my family that I love and enjoy this wonderful experience. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

5.  Thank you so much for every penny that was ever spent on me because it has allowed me to be safe, live a comfortable life, and most importantly it sustained my life.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

6.  Thank you for people who are caring and willing to help because it allows me to get through things more easily in life. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

7.  Thank you for instilling faith and desire in me because it allows me to go after my dreams and attain more in life. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

8.  Thank you for my health that allows me to take care of myself, help others, and independently function on my own. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

9.  I am grateful for the clothes on my back that keeps me warm and cozy in the winter and allows me to look and feel great. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

10.  Thank you for peace which allows me to be comfortable in any circumstance and connect with my inner being. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment