Robin's Gratitude Journal - 14 Feb 18
1. I am thankful for ranking my video that I worked very hard on last night because I know that it will give people a ton of value and attract the right people to me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
2. Thank you so much for my eyes because it allows me to function independently. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
3. Thank you for all of the awesome people that took the time out to talk to me yesterday... and even ride an elevator up with me just to talk because it felt good to have a good interaction with different people. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
4. I am grateful for people who are like battle buddies because they will stay by your side and help you get thru the good and the not so good. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
5. I appreciate the awesome platform that Mike and Paul has created because it takes work and a great commitment to keep us going and it feels great to have a wonderful community. I appreciate them! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
6. I appreciate the good night's rest that I had because it will allow me to focus on my writing this morning. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
7. Thank you for my body feeling more and more hydrated each day because it feels great and clear to be hydrated... and of course it's so much more healthier. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
8. Thank you for the courage to go after my dreams because it feels good to see small and large goals come to fruition and I can fulfill my life's purpose. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
9. I appreciate my health and it's rise because it feels great to feel at peace, breathe easily, and feel good. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
10. Thank you for my perseverance because it allows me to keep focused on my goals and what's important. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment