Friday, February 16, 2018

Robin's Gratitude Journal 16 Feb 2018

1.  I am so grateful and honored for Command CMSgt Shelina Frey for her tireless efforts, love, and support of 34 years in the Air Force and I am so thankful for the time I was able to work with her.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2.  Thank you so much for a great night with AMAZING people, great laughter, and awesome stories because it makes my soul happy!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

3.  Thank you for the strength to get thru this week because it allowed me to keep true to some goals... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

4.  I am so grateful for another day on the earth because I get to spend it growing with my wife.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5.  I am so thankful for the memories I have with my family that allows me to remember how much love I grew up with.   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

6.  I am so thankful for the love of music that my dad passed down to me because I know I can close my eyes and remember our love thru music.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

7.  I am so grateful for my body and it's ability to heal, be energetic, and full of life because I feel good when my body is in great shape.   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

8.  I am thankful for God and The love He has for his children because no one can ever take that away from us and no matter what, we will be loved! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

9.  I am thankful for the people who shared their appreciation because it helps me know that I am making a difference.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

10.  I am thankful for those people who shared their dreams tonight because it gives me something to look for and appreciate.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment