Robin's Gratitude Journal - 5 Feb 2018
1. I am so thankful for a good night's rest as it prepares me for a comfortable day and helps me get tasks done. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
2. Thank you so much for the awesome goal exercise because it allows me to focus on my goals and where I'm going more often. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
3. Thank you so much for my hands as it allows me to freely type my gratitude list as well as go throughout each day with much ease! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
4. Thank you so much for the HBA community because it feels like a family and we are determined to help each other grow and be a better asset to our communities and the world. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
5. I am so grateful for the peace and lightness I feel inside because it feels good and I feel more connected. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
6. Thank you for the help I receive at my job because it allows me to get tasks done quickly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
7. I am grateful for the birds because they are beautiful, sound beautiful, and play a great part in our environment... I can't wait to see them flourish this Spring. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
8. Thank you for my heart because it streams life through me each and every day and works effortless miracles to keep me alive. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
9. Thank you for my sight as it allows me to see so many beautiful things, places, and beautiful people! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
10. I am so grateful to God for giving me life and the family that I have because I have been taught how to love, built wonderful memories, and enjoy my families presence. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment