Robin's Gratitude Journal 10 February 2018
1. I am so thankful for the rest I was able to receive today because it allowed my body to feel better and my brain to think better. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
2. Thank you so much for allowing me to sign on a new customer inside the HBA as it allows me to be of service to another person and help them create freedom! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
3. I am grateful for keeping up with my water intake on the weekends as it allows my body to function properly and feel great all week. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
4. Thank you for the awesome music I have playing that helps keep me focused and enjoy my time while I work on some tasks. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
5. I am thankful for my family that is helping my mom with my dad as it helps me feel better that they are taken care of. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
6. I am grateful for my wife because she has been so supportive! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
7. Thank you for my brain and it's proper function as it allows me to do everything in life! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
8. I am so grateful for focus in my life because it allows me to concentrate on what matters and achieve the goals I set. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
9. Thank you for my comfy bed that I get to sleep in at night and take amazing naps because it allows me to feel more relaxed and rested. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
10. Thank you for having access to tons of information that I can choose to learn from because it allows me to grow my value and helps me with my life goals. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment