Robin's Gratitude Journal - 9 Feb 18
1. I am so glad that we solved one of our biggest problems at work so that we can work with a clear and peaceful mind. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
2. Thank you so much for the help I receive from my team as it helps me be able to focus on other tasks. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
3. I am grateful for accomplishing a personal task yesterday as it will help other people in my family feel better now and it will be available when we need it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
4. Thank you for my health because I feel good, peaceful, and I can concentrate on helping other people because I can work with a free mind. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
5. Thank you for the rest I received last night because it helps my body feel more energized and ready to take on the day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
6. I appreciate the water that I was given yesterday because it allowed me to feel more hydrated this morning than I have been feeling in a really long time. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
7. I am grateful for my wife for helping me around the house and being patient with me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
8. I am thankful for my clothes on my body as it has allowed me to feel comfortable and look great. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
9. Thank you so much for continuing with my goals because I know that as long as I keep going, I will accomplish my dreams. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
10. I am so grateful that I remembered to write in my gratitude notepad yesterday during the day because it keeps me feeling good throughout the day and appreciating the small and the big miracles often! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment