Robin's Gratitude Journal - 28 Feb 2018
1. I am so happy to be able to start my day over as it feels like a much-needed reset button and can get me started back in the right direction. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
2. I am thankful for being able to see my parents again and spend some time with my dad because I love them and want to spend as much time as possible with them. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
3. I am grateful for my niece Atia and sister Kim who has been taking good care of my dad because it feels good to know that someone is watching over him with care. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
4. I am thankful for the birds that are chirping outside because they remind me of the beauty that life brings and reminds me that Spring is right around the corner! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
5. Thank you so much for my ideas on where to take my business as it seems like the best idea I've had in a long time and will take my business to new levels. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
6. I am grateful for driving to PA and getting back home safely because it feels good to be at peace and comfort. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
7. Thank you so much for my perfect health that allows me to feel good and be Independent with my tasks I have to do every day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
8. I am grateful for the rain that is allowing our earth to live, our animals to survive, and our lives to go on. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
9. I am grateful for my eyes that allows me to get done so many things with ease and comfort. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
10. I am thankful for everything that I've learned in the past that has allowed me to grow into the person I need to be in order to reach my goals and dreams. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment