Thursday, February 8, 2018

Robin's Gratitude Journal 8 Feb 2018

1.  I am so grateful that my brain just flooded with things to be grateful for at this moment as it shows a sign that my momentum is kicking in gear for thankfulness!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2.  I am so thankful for being able to help someone in need while having fun doing so.  I had fun riding that lady's mobile scooter back into our work building.  It gave me a good laugh as I tried to earn my license getting in the building...lol Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

3.  I am thankful for being able to share my weight loss goals and achievements with a group of awesome individuals who are supportive and encouraging!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

4.  Thank you so much for the income I've earned yesterday as it is a reminder that I've helped people and should continue to give value to the world. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

5.  Thank you for yet another autopilot lead from my YouTube videos because it shows me that YouTube works and I am continuing to attract more people who I can help accomplish their goals.   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

6.  Thank you so much for a great dinner last night that my wife cooked for me.... and the fact that I ate within my means... nothing more and nothing less than what I needed.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

7.  I am so grateful for the Universal nudges that appeared in my life to handle a work situation that slipped my mind.  It was perfect and reminds me how the Universe is so powerful in knowing and giving me what I need!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

8.  Thank you for my focus in my business and life goals because it has allowed me to achieve 3 goal milestones and I AM SUPER excited to see my goal program working AND see myself continuing with my daily routines. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

9.  Thank you for giving me another day to enjoy this prosperous world, laugh a lot, and give where I can as it is what we're here for and it feels good to be in alignment!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

10.  Thank you for my ideas to help move me in the right direction and achieve my goals faster with more ease because I will enjoy the journey and help others to do the same. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment