Monday, February 12, 2018

Robin's Gratitude Journal - 12 February 2018

1.  I am so grateful for the success that our team reached this past week as it serves as inspiration and momentum to our future success. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2.  Thank you so much for the hands I have because I function effortlessly throughout the day with them.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

3.  Thank you for the water and hydration that has allowed me to think more clearly and feel better througout the day.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

4.  I am so grateful for the oxygen that we breath and that is allowing us to live effortlessly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

5.  I am so grateful for the increase in my health that has allowed me to breathe more effortlessly and meditate with ease.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

6.  I am grateful for our subconscious mind because we can choose to direct our thoughts in order to manifest things and circumstances that we want in our lives. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

7.  I appreciate the fresh air because it reminds me that I am alive and it helps me breathe better.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

8.  Thank you so much for inner peace that allows me to flow throughout my day and attract more of what I do want. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

9.  I appreciate kind hearted people because they can easily make you feel better throughout the day like little blessings.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

10.  I appreciate the car I drive which allows me to get to different desitinations with ease while staying warm. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment