Robin's Gratitude Journal 15 February 2018
1. I am so thankful for the pay I receive because it allows me to pay my bills, eat, have shelter, and enjoy life more easily. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
2. I am so thankful for my pups because they are so loving and precious which makes me feel good to be around them and lifts me up every day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
3. Thank you for the quiet time at my office which allows me to concentrate and get large tasks completed quickly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
4. I am so grateful for the hydration of my body and the fact that I felt the difference in my brain because it allows me to function easily and think clearly! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
5. Thank you so much for my sinuses getting so much better because it allows me to breathe easily and it feels good to just let air flow. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
6. I appreciate the help that people give me and how energetic they are about helping out at work because it allows me to feel lighter with tasks and know that the job will get done. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
7. I am thankful for my legs which allows me to get ready in the morning, take long walks, and just be more independent in life. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
8. I am grateful for the bed I sleep in because it allows me to have a good nights rest and helps me feel better in the morning. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
9. I am grateful for the blood in my body because it allows me to keep kicking around on this wonderful planet. :-) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
10. I am so grateful for the love that my parents taught me because it allows me to feel good and teach others the importance of love. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment